We probably say it all the time but today’s desk is certainly a thing of beauty. We absolutly love minimalistic gaming desks but when you combine the rustic history of a beautiful wooden desk then you’ve truly got something spectacular brewing.
Today’s desk comes courtesy of Reddit (and Imgur) user zbeegniev who set out on his second time to build a a minimalistic design. Truly a work of art if you’re looking to recreate this setup you’re going to need to get your hands dirty…at least if you want to recreate the desk. Zbeegniew put together a desk from reclaimed wood and then assembled his PC together in a simple tray you can pick up from Ikea (look below at more pictures).
If you’re looking to have something to really WOW your visitors this is something at the top of your list.
The Desk and It’s Accessories
If you’re looking for information on the desk itself, look below. We’ve attached a YouTube Video that showcases the creation. For the rest of the periphrials here they are:
- The Monitor: Dell Curved u3415W
- Keyboard: Rapoo Wireless Keyboard
- Mouse: Logitech MX Master
- Keyboard Pad: RISSLA from Ikea
- Speakers: Creative E-MU
- Speaker Stands: Mentioned as Art G-04 speaker mounts (we couldn’t find them online), but you can find something similar here.
- Headphone Amplifier (on desk): Soundblaster X7
- Headphones: Creative Aurvana Live
- Lamp: Bought elsewhere but you can aciheve the same look with the Ikea FORSA.
- Chair: Ikea Patrik (doesn’t appear to be made anymore)
- Art: Deer Art (PJÄTTERYD from Ikea), the Porsche art was hand built after mounting a model of the Porsche 911 GT3 R2 to the frame.
The Computer Desk Build
Desk Album, Pictures and Closeups
What did we miss? Like what you see? Feel free to drop us a comment below! If you’re looking for more gaming desk inspiration search through the rest of our site!