As someone who truly appreciates color it’s amazing sometimes to see how beautiful gaming desks can be with little to no color at all. Case in point looking at user HooningIsntACrime’s setup he posted online.
If you’re a big fan of simple, sleek and modern white gaming desks then you really have to appreciate the effort put into this beautiful setup. If you’re looking to re-create this look or put your own spin on it then check out what’s included (or at least what we pieced together) below.
Computer Desk And Accessories
- The Desk: While we never got a definitive answer it definitely seems to be part of an Ikea setup, one such one that would work if you’re looking to save some bucks is the LINNMON table tops. The white storage I would argue isn’t in existence from Ikea (or at least not anymore) but you could easily put something together with some parts from the BAKANT series.
- The Monitor: Was mentioned to be an older unit but the LG 34UM68 is the new replacement.
- The Monitor Stand: Wasn’t mentioned but something like the AmazonBasics Single Monitor Mounting Arm is an excellent alternative.
- Monitor Lighting: Prismatic Lightpack, Phillips Hue Light Strip, or Lifx Light Strip will work (many options here)
- Computer Case: Corsair Carbide Series 270R, comes equipped with a windowless and windows version.
- Speakers: Cyber Acoustics 2.1 Speakers
- Controller Stand: Esonstyle Desktop Cell Phone Stand
- Controller: Xbox One Elite Controller
- Mousepad: Tekmat 12″x36″ Long Gun Cleaning Mat
- Mouse & Keyboard: Unknown
- Accessories: The Corner Desk Stand is unknown but could be recreated with something like this piece of glass and something like this Leg pack from Ikea. Other accessories include things like the Android Figurine, and two Lego Microfighters…the X-Wing and the Y-Wing.
We hope we covered everything you desired in this setup, if there is something we missed or perhaps you have answers to the things we did miss feel free to let us know in the comments below.