Today we’re featuring a unique take on a Triple monitor setup provided by reems2020. There are a couple on cool things going on in this setup, the first thing we noticed was the different take on how they used triple monitors. This setup provides a more ergonomic solution we find as opposed to the triple monitors you usually see laid out side by side. Let’s face it, now a day’s you don’t need anything other then an ultra-wide for your gaming needs ;).
Second is it’s location. Reems2020 built this inside of an old cotton mill which is his/her home. Pretty slick and the perfect place to go deep into a game shooting your favorite zombies, some horror genre or reliving Silent Hill…seems like it could be an eerie but awesome place in the evenings.
Computer Desk, Devices and Accessories
- Computer Desk: Features the Karlby tabletop from Ikea, the stands include the ALEX Drawer Unit and a piece that looks to no longer be made by Ikea. Best bet is to buy two of the Alex Drawer Units.
- Computer Chair: The MARKUS chair from Ikea.
- Monitor: LG Electronics 34UM95C
- Bottom Monitors: Unknown, two variants of a 25″ size.
- Computer Speakers: Dayton Audio B652 Airs
- Computer Case: Cooltek Jonsbo W2
- Computer Keyboard: Winkeyless
- Lamps: Ikea Magnarp Table Lamp
- Triple Monitor Stand: VIVO Triple Monitor Stand
- Plants: Something very similar to an Ikea Fejka
What do you think about this setup and the location? Did we miss anything? Leave a comment below and let us know what you think in the comments below. If you want to have your site showcased feel free to submit your gaming desk setup by clicking here: