We stumbled across this setup on Instagram and were wowed the moment we saw it. We just love this setup and while some of the components of it are on the expensive side you won’t regret piecing it together if you are given the opportunity. We’ve done our best to put together the desk and the accessories that are shown in this modern office desk masterpeice from Instagram user Claudegabriel. If you like what you see be sure to give him a follow on his profile.
Computer Desk and it’s Accessories
- The Desk: Unlike a lot of the other desks featured on this site Claude set forth on a different path and strayed away from a lot of the Ikea desks you’ll find in a lot of setups. The desk featured comes from the store Danish Store Design and all the information on the desk can be found here. It comes with a heftier price tag and you’ll need to contact them for international shipping but it certainly is one of the nicest desks we’ve seen yet. If you’ve found an alternative to this setup feel free to drop a comment below and we’ll add it here for others.
- The Monitor: The Samsung S34E790C
- The Computer: This setup most likely involves using the Macbook Pro with an HDMI cable.
- The Chair: It may or may not be the exact chair used in the picture but we found this White Bucket Chair quite similar.
- The Speakers: The speakers used in this setup are a little old, you can still get the Logitech Z-2300 but the newer model is the Logitech Z623.
- Mouse and keyboard: These are simply the bluetooth enabled Apple Keyboard and Apple Magic Mouse.
- The Desk Lamp: We couldn’t find reference to the exact model but we believe it to be the Ikea FORSÅ.
- The Floor Lamp: Again, not something we know EXACTLY where it was bought but there are numerous vendors for this style on Etsy like this Tripod Maple Lamp.
- The Clock: This is the Retro Flip Clock.
That’s it! That’s all you need to recreate this setup in your own home or home office. This is a beautiful setup and if you do re-create it be sure to submit it to us here or use the hashtag #gamingdeskideas on Instagram and we’ll include you online!
Feel free to let us know what you think of the setup in the comments below! Thanks again to user Claudegabriel for this setup.