Take it or leave it, the title of this post on Reddit was threaded RGB Needed signalling the lack of any fancy strip lighting you typically see in a lot of these gaming desk ideas. There is something to be said though for a setup that is more traditional but still packs a punch with it’s visual appeal and more impressive is seeing a lot of users suggest that the Reddit user Harrypain14 no bother changing a thing. After taking a long look at it we might have to agree although adding a single white LED strip wouldn’t be the worst idea either.
Needless to say this office desk rocks an impressive clean design and is extremely easy and affordable to setup if you’re looking to change your workspace. The only thing Harrypain14 mentioned was using a tablesaw to cut the tabletop in half…although it’s not terribly necessary if you’d like some more desk space.
Gaming Desk And Accessories
- Computer Desk: Another Ikea feature, this desk uses the Ekbacken Top, the ALEX Storage Unit (which is hard to find it seems and I could only find it in Ikea GB) and the ALEX Drawer Unit. Be sure to double check the length of the table top as you may want to follow the same path and have it cut to a certain length as they can be quite long.
- Computer Monitor: The LG 24MP88 24-Inch
- Monitor Arm: VIVO Single Arm Stand
- Computer Case: NZXT S340 White With Side Window
- Keyboard: Apple Magic Keyboard
- Mouse: Unknwon
- Headphones: We couldn’t find the exact model but some of the best Bluetooth phones we’ve used belong to these BOSE Bluetooth Headphones.
- Accessories: BEE Headphone Stand Silver, Ikea Plant and Pot, and finally the Desk Lamp which is also from IKEA.
Did we miss anything? Like what you see? If so feel free to send a comment below if we’re missing something or you want to marvel at this awesome setup. If you’d like to see your setup featured on our website visit the Submit Your Setup page to get started.