Not everyone of our desks featured on our website was strictly designed for gaming, not to say there isn’t an opportunity to game within this setup but Reddit user rmusic10891 put his setup together with music in mind.
It’s safe to say that the finished product turned out to be something pretty awesome. Clean, comfortable and a lack of cable mess (especially when music equipment is involved) is something to be proud of. Check it out below.
Music Desk and Accessories
- Computer Desk: Ikea Karlby Countertop (72×25 version), the stands include the Alex Drawer on the right and the Alex Storage Unit (which doesn’t appear to be in production anymore) on the left.
- Monitor: Crossover 404k 40″ Monitor, no longer in production but a good alternative would be something like the LG 43UD79T or look into an Ultrawide like the Dell Curved U3415W
- Computer Case: BitFenix Prodigy
- Mouse: Logitech MX Master
- Mouse Pad: Glorious White Gaming Mouse Mat
- Keyboard: Coolermaster Novatouch
- Computer Chair: WorkPro 767E
- Audio Amplifier: TEAC AI-301DA
- Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1 (no longer in production but link will take you to the X2 version)
- Headphone Stand: JustMobile Stand
- Speaker Stands: IKEA Lack Wall Shelf with Capita brackets.
Whether you’re looking to game or play music this setup could be for you. Did we miss anything? Like what you see? Feel free to drop us a comment below and let us know. If you’d like to be featured on our website or Instagram account submit your setup here or use the hashtag #gamingdeskideas on Instagram.