This setup is something of beauty. It’s a little less traditional then your normal gaming area’s but we found the cleanliness and rustic look to be something extremely spectacular when all was said and done. The wooden desk and rustic floor just go hand in hand and help the room and setup “pop”. Not to mention having a liquor table right next to you wouldn’t be something we disapprove of either.
This entry comes from Reddit user isaiahrready8 who did a fantastic job keeping cable management to a downright minimum while providing some sexy ambient lighting to their setup.
The Gaming Desk Setup and Accessories
- The Desk: Custom Built Desk based off this Spec and Builder
- The Chair: Herman Miller Aeron
- The Monitor: LG 34UC88-B 34-Inch 21:9 Curved UltraWide Monitor
- The Keyboard: Generic Keyboard
- The Mouse: Generic Corded Mouse
- The Speakers: KRK RP5G3-NA Rokit Speakers
- The Headphones: AKG Pro Audio K702 Headphones
- The Lamp: Edison Floor Light
- The Table Lamp: Cast Iron Industrial Lamp
- The Ottoman: Leather Poof Ottoman
Looking for more information on this setup? Comment below and ask away! Or check out some of our other favorites in the Clean Gaming Desk Section